Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Disagree

I don't think you got pwned, d00d. I think it was a great, and hard fought battle all the way till the end. Lots of wasted rerolls, some poor rolling (again), some gutsy plays, some brutal blocking, a lazy ass catcher chilling in the KO'd box for the whole game, and a missing ogre, defined the game. Fun, and man o man, was I sweating! Not cause I was scared to win or lose, just because SO many of the moves and rolls were crucial and potential game makers or breakers!

I had fun, and the replay is a classic.

GG

NOTE: This game references the game played vs. Rudy on monday night. And yes, I agree with Denis that the game we played would have been more fun to watch than play, because it was! I watched the replay today and had a blast! I also agree with the "random" method of numbers generated by computers being suspect... there seem to be lots of ones rolled, many of them on bonehead and really stupid rolls, but whateva's, I love it!