Monday, February 09, 2004

Your daddy?

I donno, but you can be my bitch Johnny. I guess that would make me Elrocks Daddy. No seriously, I dont know about that johnny. Those badges may be a special color. Then instead of being up 10 dollars, we will be down 15. But I like the idea. We could put eric in a shopping cart dressed up like a stroller and then put a bonnet on him. Elrock? We'll just say he is half ogre. "That's Ogre you asshole". That'll explain why is so big and ugly. The catch? We'll have to feed him bones and give 'em a big club.

Speaking of which, who is attending KublaKhan? Memorial Day, May 28-31. So far I know for sure johnny and I are in. Any takers? Elrock? Jon? Rudy? Ry? SOme one ask Peter and Denn'ish.

Rude: That Punk Flash is pretty sweet. A lot of fun playing around with the different sounds. It sounds pretty good too.

Monsta'

PS Elrock, you remeber that little sub-EP by Supernova. What was it a 5"? The one with Monsta' and coach. Good times!