Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Penguins...

Oh my! I knew they were having a really bad year, but... I didnt realize they have lost 12 in a row, 11 home games in a row, and have a GF/GA differencial of negative 101. That's an average loss by about two goals a game. D'oh! Hate to be that team. If I have said it once, I have said it a hundred times. The league needs to contract. Kill 6 teams and we are good. That would bring creativity back into the league. And costs. Get rid of the teams that are hemmoraging badly. And the Kings? 7 above .500 with a boat load of injuries. Cool!

In other news, I do not believe I will be down for LuvCon. I have certain Valentine duties to be completed here. AKA dinner n' stuff.

Ja -eL: You still want to hang this weekend. Sunday? We'll kill ALL the vampyres.

Bortz