Friday, November 07, 2003

Took me forever to find this secret website

Don't ask me why I didn't think about looking on blogger. Mental block.

Anyhow! I see that I missed several posts. I think the biggest dissapointment is that jon can't make it. That's okay though, finances are understandible. You guys should try to save $$$ by driving.

Hey Elrick, do you have a bridal registry?? if not, SET one up! and let me know which site/sites.

Here's the latest schoop:

Aron, Saturday night, there is a big big party. Cover charge is 40 bucks if you feel like going. All you can eat sushi and sake and Asahi beer. Good deal really. Last year there was quite a turnout. I'm free pretty much anytime besides. Let me know when you plan on cruising on by.

The next 2 weeks 12-24th, I'll be in good ol' Taaaiwan! If anyone wants something made there, let me know. Er that includes beef jerky, dried plums, cheap trinkets, harlets and such. Thanksgiving at Jon's sounds like fun! but that weekend is going to be horrendous traffic wise. Unless maybe I can cruise with Aron. Dunno.

To do list:
1. Watch Last Samurai
2. Root against the Lakers

Jael