Thursday, November 06, 2003

Hmmm..

Well I have been waiting hoping ThActionTeam would come back up. Whats the Dealio Elrock? Its been down a week now... D'oh!

Jon, that is a shame you can not make it this weekend. You can play a game with Johnny and I this weekend in spirit. Johnny, what days are you free this weekend? Or are you open the whole weekend? Speaking of which are you going down to LA for T-Day? I would like to hang out with everyone that weekend if possible. Aimey and I will be heading down. Give me a heads up.

Work is really getting sporadic as it gets closer to my final day. A lot of hurry up! Wait... I s/w my boss and set aside my last two days, the 10th and 11th of december, for GenCon. I am set to go. Johnny and I need to chat about travel arrangements this weekend. I may or may not stay a few extra days (Like monday and tuesday) after the con since I will probably be jobless at that point. I have not decided yet.

Blah!