Thursday, November 06, 2003

actionteam secret website

Let's see, what have I been up to... I got Animatrix and the DVD of Spike Jonze videos from Netflix. I watched 3 of the Animatrix shorts and eh. Pretty bland so far. But I've heard a few of them are good so I'll keep watching.

Spike Jonze is my hero. Of course I've seen Sabotage and the one with Christopher Walken dancing around the hotel, but there are some amazing videos on here that I've never seen, like the Pharcyde one they filmed backwards and the funny-yet-sad one with Fatlip where he's riding a bike around town wearing an "Elmo" backpack.

One of my favorites is the Notorious BIG video where all of the rappers and partygoers are played by little kids. Seeing the kids looking like exact clones of rap superstars (including ten-year-old girls wearing hoochie outfits) is really, indefinably sad.

The Chemical Brothers video with the gymnastics competition is really good too.

Any of you guys seen this? It's definitely worth checking out, maybe even buying.