Tuesday, October 28, 2003

You are SO Fired!

I dont know if I told you boys but I am offically canned on December 12th. I have spoken with my boss and I am going to take the 11th and 12th off for ProstiCon. Thus, my true last day is the 10th. D'oh!

Moving on. Myke, I tried asking the question about where we are staying and no one seems to have responded. Elrock, what is probably the best place for us heathens to stay? I dont mind doing any of them except I would rather avoid Motel 6. Are the other places decent? I know some of us are budget conscience so I have been wait for those to chip in their opinions. I suggest maybe the Cabrillo Inn or Parkside. Thoughts everyone? I would like to reserve soon so that we are not all staying in different Hotels.

Myke: I will email you so that we can conspire Elrocks Demise.

How is the Power ashes of breathing guys? Is it as bad as the Malibu fires for Air quality?

Didn't I fire you?