Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Fridge Magnets, PhD's and Angst

Greetings everyone. I've been doing my best to keep up to date with the goings on of the Action Team, but really have not had time to post. In fact, I still don't -- it turns out that writing a PhD is a lot harder than I thought at first, but ah well, it will all be over soon, one way or the other. As for my 'address' I have been trying to resolve that problem for months now. You remember when I posted it and my email for a day until Oon let me know that I would contract 'Internet SAARS' from this and so I took it down. I don't have any of your email addresses, phone numbers, or anything so I don't know how to convey this info to you. (My parents have been here in England for the last three weeks, which is probably why they haven't replied to you yet.) What I suggest is this. Either go to "www.cam.ac.uk" then click on email search and put in my first initial and surname, or, if you already know my initials (hint, the middle one is 'a') then put them all together, add the number thirty-five to the end, and @cam.ac.uk and you've my real email. I stopped using the hotmail one when it deleted all of my addresses and I had no one to email.

Sorry that sending me the magnet has been such a pain! I'm really pleased to be invited and will definitely be at the wedding. I've still got the question of A) where are we all staying???? GUYS? WE NEED A PLAN ON THIS!! B) What are we doing for Aeryk's Bachelor's Con (I know we can't discuss it here, lets email!) C) Can I bring Carrie to the wedding or is that a no-no? D)What exactly are the dates of all the stuff so that I can arrange my flights?

Can't begin to tell you all how the last few months have gone... it's been harrowing, and I'm still absolutely swamped. I'm NEVER going to go for another PhD again... that much I can promise. As for going into the coin business Aeryk -- you're on, I'll go into business with you doing ANYTHING... well, maybe not whoring, but other than that...

Ok, so I hope that helps. I'll try to post more as it seems to help my sanity. Glad to hear things are going relatively well with you all. Know that I am reading your posts, even if that's all I've time to do. Makes good breakfast reading...
Miss you guys.

Myke