Wednesday, October 15, 2003

What I Did On My Vacation From The Blog

Wow! What a great trip I had from the Blog! The places the people and things I have seen have just been so exciting! Let me tell you all about my vacation:

- Worked a lot.
- Got a new livingroom setup - couch, two chairs, ottoman (Turk), end tables, rug, and coffee table. It looks great, it all matches and it is now a pleasure to sit in our living room rather than a drag. It's pretty cool.
- My car is still in the shop, probably for another week or more. My dad has been kind enought to let me drive the car he doesn't want or need to at a particular time, so I have either been styling in the 500SL, or in the flamed-out PT Cruiser. Neither one really works well for my particular job, but I am greatful that I can still get to work.
- Sweet car Rudy! Did you get the illuminated drink holder? And which model did you get? The rounded one or the squared edges?
- Last night I finished EVEN MORE Crossfire miniatures, so now both the Krauts and the Yanks have tanks, anti-tank guns, bazookas/panzerfausts, and more HMG's!!!!!
- NHL hockey finally started and I could not be happier. I know Aaron and Rudy feel the same way.
- Ryan is probably crapping his pants right now about the Cubs series going to game 7 and is having retribution fantasies about "The Fan" that messed up Alou's foul ball catch....
- Ryan is also in the process of moving into a new place in Redondo Beach with Heather. No, its not what it sounds like.

Wow! What a great vacation I had! C-Ya!