Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Chopper, suck bread!

Ryan, I feel for you man. The Kings have quite a futility record themselves, although not quite as long. They really know how to let you down.

Jon, I broke down and bought Quicksilver. I found a used copy already for $18 and it is in good shape. I have not gone too far into, maybe 30 pages or so but it seems pretty cool so far.

ElrocK, sounds cool. It is amazing how much nice furniture can make a difference in your desire to be in a room. Hope the repairs on your car aren't jacked like mine was. How did your accident happen? Enlighten.. Unless you are still despondent about the subject. Hockey rules.

Rude: Rule about the car. I guess you gave up on the $2000 budget. Hey if you say, "Autobots transform", does your car turn into a 2 story tall robot and shoot lasers at those that displease you?

Sooooooooo..... Tired. Ahhhh, head cold. Yeah fun. Rule. Work, Sooooo busy. Ahhhh Bed! (Eric imagine the Bicycle kick in bed) That is what I am going to do in just a minute. Speaking of which, try watching Scarface when you are almost deleriously tired on antihistimines. Makes a wierd movie more bizarre. K I have had enough. I am off to bed.

Night