Saturday, June 14, 2003

My Games

I've decided that these are My Favorite Games. These are the games I get the most excited about running or playing.

1. Earthdawn.
2. HârnMaster.
3. GURPS Steampunk (if only I could get through the damn manual!)

Thinking about playing any one of those three games makes me SUPAR DUPAR EXCITED!!!!

RUN IT RUDY! (If you're not too busy running your Cowboy Bebpop campaign. I flipped on Cartoon Network one day and that show was starting up. The credit sequence was pretty stylish and funny and cool, so I decided to watch it. Then the actual episode began:
CUTE CRITTER (looking into fridge): (Cute, sad sound)
GIRL: We're running out of foooooooood!

That was that.

I hate anime.)

Sorry about the piece o shit week Aeryk. I actually for once had a decent week at work. Yes, this week my fine employers actually deemed me worthy of paying. Hooray!

OK, I'm off to look for Hawaii tickets. I think I'm going to go there for about a week and a half in July. Sweetz0r!