Sunday, June 08, 2003

A Greast Awakening

After a pretty fun party last night (Janice's surprise party, over at Yukari n' Jordan's), I abruptly awoke at 5:30 in the morning with a horrible, horrible stomach sensation and went to the shitter 3 times in the next 20 minutes. The third time I went to the can, both sluices opened up. Not at the same time... the oral right after the anal. Because I'd had a couple of red, tropical drinks, my vomitus was a startlingly bright color and at first I thought I was throwing up blood. Anyway, that's pretty much the most exciting thing that's happened the last few days. Except that I finally found my HarnMaster rules. HarnMaster is my very favorite game that I've never read the rules for. I don't even know how it handles combat and magic, I just sort of have all these exciting fantasies for how I think they are handled.

Oh, and I'm going to sell off some of my graphic novels like all of my Sandman books. It was fun collecting them, but it's time for me to unload some of this shite....