Friday, June 13, 2003

I'm so brain dead right now.... after lunch is the worst

I wonder if it gets worse with old age or better. I don't remember ever feeling so shitty in high school even when I hadn't eaten anything for lunch. There has to be a cure or some type of medicine for this. I feel like closing my eyes and dream of paradise, but I'm afraid of sleeping..... sooooooooooooo can't think. And it's like I can't concentrate either so I'm constantly looking around the room angstly.

What? Mykal has Anal SARS?! Stay away from the monkeys Boy! s'matter with ya?

I have way too many hobbies, I need to cut down on my expenditures and sell most of my shit. what has to go: Paintball gun/mask/stuff, Bicycle, 2/3 guitars, Most of my board games. Rudy, do you need a bicycle still? I used my TREK 4300 maybe 3 times. I don't think Fremont is a good place for biking and my dreams of biking to work was just a wild fantasy. I'll sell it to you for 150 bucks 50% off of what I paid for it (no tax either). Still has warranty, and lifetime tune ups in the fremont bike shop. I'll have to think about it still... but if you want it let me know.

Jael