Thursday, February 13, 2003

When in doubt, turn to The Onion

"Decision to Ask Out Girl Made Using 10-Sided Die"

Ah, genius! Anyway, yes, it's been a slow time for Blog-bot Oeterson lately. I've just been busy doing this or that such that the time necessary to get my blog on has seemed not worth it, especiall since I've basically just been watching a bunch of movies lately. Anyway, let's get cerackin with the reviews! I am going to type them as fast as possible without erasing anything. Keep in mind I'm on a teeny tiny keybpard.

Minority Report

This movie stars Tom Cruise as a guy who rides around in a space ship that like like Jago Fett's and whe nhe finds the bad guy, he jumps out of it with his buddies like in "Brazil" (which was about Brazil Younis). The way they know who's bad is, the precognizits tell them about it. But then they say Tom Cruise is bad and he's all, holy shit. So he goes on the run and then at the end... well, I won't say, but some crazy things happen. This was pretty good except the cinematography was really really blue everywhere. Apparently the light spectrum is different in the future or something. Also, there was something I couldn't put my finger on... it was like the movie was too "high-resolution" or something. The details were almost too fine. Maybe it was a result of CGI, but I could swear the effect was there even when there was no CGI. I liked the computers though. Overall, it gets like a, I don't know, B or something. Fine.

Office Space

Always a good one! Gotta watch the part where they beat the shit out of the printer five or six times, as usual!

Glengarry ross bill mike

I only watched the first half. I'd seen the whol emovie before, but I can't remember what happens. I remember that I wasn't very clear on what happened at the end. This is because my IQ is only 1000 unlik EDavid Mmaet whose is 10036.

The Guru

Pretty funny shit! Go see it if you have some time to spare and you feel like seeing the Guru. The guy who was the Indian (or whatever) guy in Office Space is in it, but he doesn't have a big part. I love that guy 'cause at certain angles, he really, really looks like Ranjit (my former roommate and love interest). (Who I don't think was circumsized by the way.)

Unfaithful

I didn't see this but my mom rented it. She said I wasn't old enough to watch it. Note: I am twenty-seven.

That's all, folks!