Friday, February 14, 2003

Toute Sweet

- Nothing better than Jon getting hired at this place and then not showing up on his first day, or showing up 4 hours late to his first shift then not showing up to his second. Something like that. Either way, funny.

- Rudy, I gots the book for you on learning HTML. I learned from it, and its a great starting point. I think its called Laura Lemay's HTML 4.0, or something. You can borrow mine and see if the HTMLing world is right for you.

- Here is the website for my work that I built the last two days. Check it out! I think the profiles section will change shortly, but I'm not sure....

- The NAF website rules, not so much the design, and some of the navigation is a bit convoluted, but the principle and the members really make it kick ass. Check it Johnny and Mike, and maybe even Bobby McOil Baron Killen.