Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Leper Khan

Sorry boyz. I have been busy ripping CDs in my spare time. Got side tracked. Well there is a chance that I may yet see broad band. I have not given up the fight in an effort to keep my sanity. After over a month without the internet and several weeks with very narrow band (~28kb/s), I need to make up for it by getting my hands on copious amounts of data transfer. Or something. More on that later. Math is hard.

Been reading more in that "Body of Secrets" book, and man is Rudy's Mom easy. Oh sorry, I mean the Joint Chiefs of Staff are a bunch of rat bastards. Those monkeys tried to get the CIA to commit terrorist acts upon Americans on US soil and to make it look like the Cubans were the aggressor, thereby increasing public approval of an overt invasion on Cuba in the 60's. Johnson was an idiot. The SR-71 is fast. American foreign policy is some aggressive shit. The Isrealis are dicks. Michael Anderson sleeps with, but only cuddles, little boys. Vietnam sucked. Etc, Etc, Etc....

Yeah so I saw another man bust out his urea cannon in the streets of SF. This time it was drunk idiot that just whipped it out in plain view on a street corner facing the intersection. Bizarro...

Oeterson: What's the lowdown on Jon Bean Town Peckerwood? Have an ETD?

Ja -el: We need to work on your magazine selection. At least maybe try reading Juggs or Slit. I mean where do you come of trying to imply that Vanity Fair is acceptable reading in these parts.

Elric Von Hassington: Workage? I hate getting up at 5:45am. Chopper suck ballz.

Futball: Keep away from the kiddies, they will only distract your studies. And no fair claiming that little Italian boys are ancient Roman, portable hotdog warmers. Keep all your appendages to yourself.

Rude Log: ANy new stories at the Studio? How is the weight loss program going?

"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Bortz Partz