Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Cutscenes rule

Didnt you know that the only reason that I watched Metal Gear Solid with you was for the cutscenes? I can not beleive you are going to hurt my feelings like that. After all those times you made me seargent for helping you with the boring parts just to get to the meat of the game. What an asshole!

/me sobs falling to the floor in a heap of sadness.

Okay I think I am over it. So did you run into Gaseous Snake this time? How about Plasma Snake?

Elricington: What is up with the action team website? Blogger has not been updating it. I suppose I should email you about it.

Rule, so my car still is not ready. I hope it will be done today. They are still waiting for a package from Honda. I can not believe it. They have had my car for 27 days now. Chopper suck ballz.

It is official. I am living with the worst roommate of my life. Arrrgggg what a fucking cunt. I asked her to turn down her music at 12:00 midnight because it was too damn loud and she said no and that when Aimey moved in that she knew that she was a late bird and then slammed the door in my face. I am so pissed it was all I could do not to go in her room, open the CD drawer to her CD player on her computer and bust kick the cd drawer off her computer. I was seething for about an hour after that listening to her music reverb in my room.

Ja -el: bummer to hear about the ankle. Joint injuries suck.

Fooball: Whats up? Go suck a lime you stupid prat!

Boris