Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Happy birthday to [blam]

Nice work on the radio guys! Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet since I get to be on the Internet for about 25 minutes at night over a modem, but I'll get the scoop next time I'm at Eric's. Maybe I can mix my Uncle Tupelo, Yo La Tengo, and Bob Dylan in amongst the Napalm Death hate music. Nice work. Happy belated birthday Rudy! I mailed you some sleeping pills and a guillotine. Music-wise, I'm willing to break out the axe one of these days, but I haven't played in over a year so I'm pretty damn rusty. You would need to give me plenty of time to finish each refrain as I get very testy when I'm not allowed to.

Anyone wanna go out drinkin' one of these nights? I've been in a going out and drinkin' kind of mood lately. I know everybody hates a) going out drinkin' b) me, but it never hurts to put the bait out there, except when the bait is your own tibia. Love, Oon.