Monday, September 09, 2002

Coolage, Floater, Barnacle, and Other Good Stuff!

Sounds cool man! What system are you using (Shoutcast? Or the other ones?) and give us a linky linky too! I'll totally get on some station ID's! When we did our little punk-rawk jammy jam the other day, we've got tons of little 20 second "gems" that I could mix, and then add vocals over! Cool! Give us more info! Also, I don't remember the link, but there are some cool progams out there for randomizing shows, etc etc. DOn't know if you've been to THESE forums, but there seems to be some good advice in there! RAD!

UPDATE
Just check it out! TESTAMENT! Kewl! Hey- 96kbs is kinda tuff for me (damn aol), don't know how it is for the others...) COuld we maybe go 56k or 28k? Otherwise, its stutters-ville for clowns like me! :( :)