Thursday, November 13, 2014

That was really fun! One thing I'd forgotten -- how intense driving on the 110 is! Man, that is a pretty grueling freeway right there.

Earlier this week I got my pledge for Shadows of Brimstone, and I've been slowly working my way through the rules/minis. This wave comes with two core sets (City of the Ancients, and Swamps of Death) and the next wave will come with a truly insane amount of extra stuff. So hopefully this game doesn't blow. :)

The plastic is hard plastic. I've been using the Citadel thin plastic glue to put the models together, and ugh -- that stuff smells awful. Glued a few models together tonight and I actually feel a little dizzy. I don't remember the same thing happening with their thicker glue when I built a few GW models years back, so that's either a different formulation, or I'm much more of a pussy nowadays. Probably the later.

Anyway, if you haven't seen this bizarre Adult Swim video, enjoy!