Thursday, September 11, 2014

That epic Doomtown game looks like hella fun! I hate how far away I am sometimes. /sadpanda

Enron, that Burger is... fake, right? RIGHT? Dear lord, that's ridiculous.

About the only gaming time I get in these days is on my phone on break at work or laying in bed at night with the wifey. The kiddos have now completely annexed the PS3 and PC to play Minecraft 24/7. When they're not playing, they're watching videos of other people playing. We've arrived at the point at which they start talking about stuff you can do in the game like it's no big deal and I have to stop them and ask.. wait, you can do that? And they rattle off the exact steps, recipe and utilization for said item/enchantment or whatever.. and I have almost no idea what they're talking about. The boy is 5. That blows my mind. If there was a college degree in Minecraft the kid would already be graduating college. lol. It's weird to be on the other side of that relationship, where I'm the one kicking my kids out of the house to go play in the back yard and be kids... when all I wanted to do as a kid was sit there in the living room and play games all day, too. Sigh. I'm going to have to step up my game so I can assert my gaming dominance over them for the foreseeable future, lol