Tuesday, September 30, 2014

| Galaxy Trucker

Elrick let me know that Galaxy Trucker for iPad is out and on sale for $5 bucks. It's really well done! GT is one of those games I always LOVE playing, but I always suck at. The tutorial in this game is excellent and I'd say required for any new players to the actual boardgame. Haven't dug into the campaign too deeply, but everything is really slick so far, so this is one conversion I'd say is a success.

I don't know how it works for multiplayer, but this is one of those games I'd like to practice with so I can actually kick some ass next time we play in person. It says there's pass-n-play, quick duel, and online, so I'll dig into those later.

Big minus: this game heats up my iPad big time! Haven't had a game do that in awhile. Hopefully it's something that can be optimized with updates, but we'll see.