Monday, May 05, 2014

| rad dream

I had a rad Action Team co-starring dream this afternoon.

Me and Jael were taking a test in this "Learning Annex" type of board room with a bunch of other people. The rest of the gang, specifically Jawn and Elrick, (but vaguely everyone else) got the room and were waiting for us to play board games and rpgs. So there was all this pressure to hurry up and finish the test. Jael finished before me, and I was having an anxiety attack because high school-era Elrick (hat and pony-tail) and Jawn were sitting right behind me, with their games in a stack, waiting for me to finish.

I wish I remembered the test, because it was so convoluted and weird, but ALMOST doable. I was one of the last people taking the test, and I feared the teacher wasn't going to let the gang stay to play games, so I was even MORE anxious. Then it ended when I realized I was sleeping and didn't have to finish the stupid test. I woke up, SO RELIEVED.