Friday, May 09, 2014

| Que Horrible!

I have no idea what just happened, but it was entirely torturous.  In its defense, I did NOT listen to the whole thing, so maybe it gets rad at some point, but not the parts I heard...

Yeah, I'm gonna have to ask you to keep your recommendations to yourself? Mkay?

Although, I do sort of love the cover along with just how horrible it was... sort of like a performance art piece.... like that guy that played one note on a piano for like 8 hours....

Change of heart!  What else can you recommend, J-Pets*?

And I LOVED Dredd!  I've seen it a heck of lot of times and like it every time!  It's one of those movies where it's way better than not watching anything at all and staring off into space, but at the same time it's not much more taxing than staring off into space.  I did really enjoy it.



*J-Pets is another cool nickname for you, along with "Shtoops", "Mongo", and "The Tan, Hatted Man from Manhattan."