Sunday, March 23, 2014

| Blackleaf Syndicate

Out first two heists were successes!

Rude Boi and I knocked over two jewelers in about 15 minutes of real time.  Rudes headset wasn't working and he could only barely hear me through my headset, but it still worked out well enough.

It was awesome!  Would have been SOOOO much better if he could talk/hear too, there would have been a lot better coordination, but it was still a blast!

I vote you grab a key, Jr0n, it was seriously like 20 minutes total, which included figuring out how to host a game and messing with a headset.  There are much longer missions, but we could plan for those after playing through a few smaller ones.

DOO EET

UPDATE:  Oriental Rugs (aka Turo) has joined to Blackleaf Syndicate!  I just sent a key over, so 2 down, 1 to go...  who wants it?