Monday, January 13, 2014

That game needs to come to Cayukos this year, because I'm dying to play it. And after watching some videos on it, I kinda get how I wouldn't totally love it either. But hey, maybe they game we WOULD love is lurking somewhere in the TPK framework or something entirely new.

Netflix:
Timecrimes - a cool Spanish movie about time travel, THATS ALL I CAN SAY! Much less of a brain burner than something like Primer.

Walking Dead - finally decided to retry the show since only really watching the first season. Finished what Netflix has. It's addictive. Not a perfect show, but really entertaining. I just honestly can't stand a lot of the gore. I think I had a higher tolerance as a kid. Now when they show someone kicking in a zombies face with their boot, I'm like "why does this have to be so graphic?" I guess I'm becoming old 'n shit.

Theater: I REALLY wanna see the movie "Her". I just keep hearing that it's so fantastic, so hopefully we'll be able to finagle some baby sitting and get out to see that one soon.