Tuesday, October 22, 2013

| I vow to show you how to roll the dice

I like those rings!

Haven't been up to much lately, just doing jr0n stuff I guess. I finally watched Cabin in the Woods, which I really enjoyed. Also been trying to clear some space, as the deluge o' late Kickstarter projects (that I don't have much time to use right now) is starting to roll in:

* My fuck-ton of Dwarven Forge tiles should be here sometime this week. Apparently they are heavy as shit! Matt's order was smaller than mine, and his box weighed 29 pounds.
* They're shipping out OGRE, so I should get mine sometime this week! Looks gorgeous. Super pumped about this one.
* A neat-looking Dungeon Crawl Classics setting that is super late is supposedly about to wrap up and ship. How about that DCC, that was fun, we should play again, huh? * crickets *

Plans for Kubla con:
* Massive game of Ogre
* Massive dungeon crawl
* Massive disappointment