Wednesday, June 05, 2013

| The Walk of Shame

Yeaaah...  So it's my turn then?

Wasteland 2
- Still waiting for my snake squeezings.

Shadowrun Returns
- Still waiting chummer.

Class of Heroes II - Missed the goal (sad trombone)
- The company was already going to release this as digital only (PSP game through PSN).  The kickstarter was for a physical deluxe release.  The game is a Japan old school styled dungeon crawler (ala Dark Spire, only more anime characters).  Luckily, even though it failed, it showed there was enough interest for physical copies.  So they're doing a limited printing (yes, I ordered a copy).

Reaper Bones
- So much plastic...  That's what I've been told anyway.  No toxic Chinese plastic for me as well.

Dreadball
- I glued my human team.  That's good right?  Aaaand I lost a couple of goblin heads (never to be found) trying to rip open the little plastic bag.

Bombshell Babes Miniatures
- I think the title says it all.  Even better, package was delivered.

The Art of Brom
- Still waiting for mmmm... bondage nurse...  Book of collected works.  He did the original Darksun cover art.

Larry Elmore: The Complete Elmore Artbook
- Still waiting for Goldmoon.  Comprehensive book, including art from Dragonlance and Basic D&D.

The Cookening - Sad Trombone

Kingdom Death
- Still waiting for...  you know, despite the fact that they are fighting for their very survival, those women look extremely healthy and well fed.  Just saying, I don't think you get curves like that hunting and gathering.

The Tomorrow Girl: Dresden Codak Volume 1
- Still waiting for tomorrow...  See what I did there.  The kickstarter was to collect a webcomic into a book.  How quaint!  This one is my favorite strip.  It speaks to me for some strange reason (I'm pretty sure it's funny, if only I had paid more attention in philosophy class).

Dresden Codak

Torment: Tides of Numenera
- Still waiting for... yeah, I've got nothing.

Myth
- Recently finished.  This was a total impulse buy.  Cooperative Heroquest clone.  I also like that there is no GM (AI mechanics).  We'll see if I regret it later.  It did have miniatures, so it won't be a complete wash.

Dwarven Forge
- Recently finished.  I think this was to make up for our SoCal Gen Con missed opportunity.

Robotech RPG Tactics
- Recently finished.  Sooo many minis that will never get painted or played.

Deadzone
- Peer pressure!  I don't even like miniatures!

There's some new ones I'm eyeing.  Going to be so broke.

Call of Cthulhu 7th ed
- Normally I'd just buy it at the store, but the stretch goals might push me over the edge.  I don't know how I feel about the fact that they have separate books for the players and keeper.

Mekton Zero
- Mecha pen and paper RPG.  As above, those damned stretch goals.

Wargods of Olympus
- Miniature wargame.  Looking at you amazon minis.

and the very best for last:

Raging Heroes - The Toughest Girls of the Galaxy
- This is the description:
"Raging Heroes is a small French studio that produces high quality miniatures. The Toughest Girls of the Galaxy are 3 armies..."
"By supporting this Kickstarter, you'll help us release three all-female 28-mm Sci-Fi armies."

French guys making female minis?  Sold!  Right, I'm off to sell a kidney.