Wednesday, June 05, 2013

I saw that Raging Heroes one yesterday! Apparently it was funded (to 12k) in thirty seconds? Thought about mentioning it, then realized: who am I kidding? Pump is on top of that shit.

Matt (whose KS funding could contend with, and possibly beat any of ours) was big into Myth as well. The idea seems cool and it came with a ludicrous amount of stretch goal freebies, so I hope it's awesome! Of course if it is TOO awesome, I'll be kicking myself for not jumping in on it. So it goes.

Speaking of Larry Elmore, one of my prized possessions at... 14? was an "Art of Dragonlance" book. Flying citadel on the cover? Gotta say I thought Kitiara looked pretty good in that skintight blue armor. That book and a collection of Piranesi etchings JP gave me are the only art books I've ever owned. I'm quite the collector.