Thursday, May 30, 2013

| Warhammer Queef

So, Warhammer Quest came out for iOS tonight. It's $4.99. The BGG iOS reviewer gave it a good review. This is how ridiculous I am: "$5 dollars for a game! Hmm, let me think about it..." *spends $4.55 at Starbucks right now for his fucking soy latte* - Yeah. I didn't grab it, but I probably will this week. If anyone gets it, give us a review! It's from the same company that made two similar top-down view tactics games, Hunters and Hunters 2. They're fun games. Sci-Fi setting - almost like Space Hulk  - I haven't played them in ages, but I'm pretty sure there was an "over watch" type of command you could give your dudes. If you're going to grab one of them, just grab Hunters 2. It's usually 99 cents or so. Hunters 1 is good also but 2 has some cool improvements as well as a slightly better interface, graphics, and more of a story. They're still both pretty generic though, but they feel like a board game, so they get the job done.