Monday, May 27, 2013

| They say "Captain!"

Here's a link, in case you want to relive the soundtrack to Cards Against Humanity.... Guess it's one of the dudes from The Damned, which is one of those bands I've heard of, but not really listened to.

Sick at cons = the worst! Super bummed that I was feeling so crappy and low-energy yesterday. Coming home last night was the right decision, I slept like a champ. I woke up really startled when I had to suddenly cough up a huge wad of brown junk.

Notes:
- Love that I've sold all this crap at the flea market and I have nice, empty shelf space. We'll see how long that lasts!
- I'll probably take a break from the flea market next year since it's so time-consuming, and throw stuff in the auction instead -- I did OK there too.
- Magic Realm was fun! Love to try it again next year. I finally figured out (yesterday) that for killing Pumpkin, Dave would've stolen all his Notoriety, gold and belongings. Of course Pump was a naked witch who hadn't made a name for herself, but for a black knight, witch-slaying is its own reward.
- Bummed we didn't play Eclipse, but some other time.
- Gotta like Block Mania and the old, random GW design ethic. Setting aside that being sick had sapped me of my energy and will to live, it was a fun experience. Obviously too long as a 4-player game, but a 2- or 3-player would be fun. I wish there was an iPad version.
- I miss role-playing.