Wednesday, May 08, 2013

| Dice Rollerz

There's a Space Cadets Dice Game I just noticed on BGG. Looks sorta neat - two teams battling it out as starship crews with real time dice action.

Some games I hope peeps bring to the Con:
Space Cadets? (It kinda had a brutal learning curve and we had too many people, but I'd love to try it again)
Eclipse - Haven't gotten thru the tutorial on the iPad yet, but I have time tomorrow night so I'll try to figure it out some!
Lords of Waterdeep - if anyone up there has a copy, I'd play again. iDave was never around to play it, huh? I think he'd like it.
Dreadball - that was fun! I kinda wish the real mini's were all painted up, but I understand that painting mini's is like another hobby all on it's own.

Other than that, I'm open to anything, really. I think I'll figure out when the El Torito down the street (or whatever those weird chain restraunts were) is having their happy hours and make that a daily occurrence for my few days up there! I don't wanna eat sandy pizza or sketchy $10 chicken curry!

Enoto - cool that you're still working on the script! :)