Sunday, April 28, 2013

| Seattlandia

Never been to Seattle but I bet it's a rad place. Been to Portland a bunch and that place rules. I bet their weather and vibe are pretty similar. Everything from San Francisco on up seems pretty cool.

Speaking of Kickstarter, that guy from Scrubs, Zach Braff, did a kickstarter asking for $2million for a followup to his movie Garden State. That dude is mad rich and I've also heard he's a dick. Tim Heidecker wrote a page for his script that's hilarious, here: via AV Club.

On Cinema
With the Tim & Eric stuff, it really seems like people love it or hate it (I mostly love), and these short movie review's Heidecker does with another anti-comedy guy Greg Turkington(aka Neil Hamburger) kill me every single time.  The fucking "On Cinema: On Location" segments are the best. Here's the first time they do it at the end of the segment. CLIP. Honestly, go back to the start and watch all of them. I don't know why I find them so funny but I just do.














Renaissance Faire - We went this weekend! It was swashbuckler themed, so we dressed as pirates. I haven't been to the ren faire since before high school I think. Most of it is exactly as I remember it which is funny. A cool thing is there's lots of booths for "weapon's training" where you can do shit like throw spears, ninja stars, knives, etc. The only one we did was shoot crossbows. Wifey killed me on that. Watched a big melee which was pretty corny but fun. There were a couple of really funny shows that we checked out. And of course, big ass turkey legs.