Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yo'z Shizzle, anytime you are back in the good ol, Sbay, bring down Eclipse so we can get a crack at it.  I don't think Rudy has a copy.  Now he's more into family games like Twister! The game mechanics sounds like a game that I'd probably like.  Strategy elements (most important) / customized ships (Reach for the stars?).  All elements of a weinner.

If Eclipse doesn't work, we can play Wowarcraft.  I'm quite possibly thinking about joining up for a month of Mist of Pandario for the hell of it.  Mostly because, I just bought a whole bunch of (antiquated) high end parts and built my own system, GTX 470 1gb, E8500 dual core, upgradable to Q94~'s, 6gb ddr2, Intel G45 chipset, all for under 180 bucks.  I haven't built a game system in years (edit: decades?), so this was fun. I also wanted a dedicated game system and see how cheap/good I can do it.  Actually, I started off just wanting to upgrade the cpu, but then realized, I needed a new mofo mobo because the old one didn't fit a full length GC, then needed a new power supply, memory, etc etc, until my "upgrade" actually turned into a whole new system save the chassis!