Monday, March 18, 2013

I bet he'll love Disneyland in a couple years. Especially with all the stuff Disney owns now, pretty soon it'll be Star Wars/Marvel Comics land.

Had a good gaming day yesterday in SF. The original plan was to run the Iron Kingdoms RPG, but I totally flubbed the prep so it turned into open gaming (don't plan on childproofing and session planning on the same day, kids). Somehow Matt P. had never played Space Hulk, so I broke out my 3rd ed copy and we played a couple rounds of Torch the Toilet. That game still holds up. Also got in a two-player game of Eclipse, which was a good time. I think I'm going to do some conversions to the player sheets, which are quite fiddly and easy to knock over. The other guys played some game with a theme like Brewster's Millions, which had little top hat meeples.

Then I went home and got a really bad sore throat. So, uh, enr0n, if you get sick, sorry dude.

So who is planning on going to Kubla? I don't think anyone responded to my last post about it. I think I'd be willing to do a Thursday night start this time around if people are interested.