Saturday, January 05, 2013

| Busty ManCon

Boo fArt! Well maybe you can make it down for KublaCon 2013. Hopefully we will be in full attendance this year. Guys? Memorial Day weekend. SFO. Games. Do it.

I am afraid to say I will not be adding much in the way of games for ManCon. I will be the game leach :/ unless Jon you know of anything I should bring. Although maybe I can bring some extra shoelaces for r00d.

jr0n, what kind of sound/music are you looking for? This is probably r00d's area of expertise, but maybe I can help a bit.

What is the game plan for transportation? jr0n, I think you mentioned you would be coming down Friday afternoon or eve. Correct? I will have to check on Motobyke as to what his plan is. I also think he was a Friday departure, so you two may be able to carpool, but I could be mistaken. eLzar, where you planning on leaving Thursday morn/afternoon? If so, maybe I can hitch with you via SJ Caltrain?

Are the LA dudes planning on getting up to Cayucos on Thursday eve like last time?

D>M>