Monday, December 10, 2012

| p00p, p00p, p00p of Earl

p00p deck yo. I am in. As jr0n said, this may be the last year. Booo... Minor update: the Mermaid is open again, but only on weekends for a few hours in the evening, so that is out as jr0n mentioned before.

r00d, you can also call Peter by his other name, Panzer-Faust. Also, I third the motion that Space Team is pretty sweet.

I am in town the 19th-26th, so any post Xmas gaming is out for me.

fArt, the End looks like fun, but I am not sure when us punks will gather enough interest to get a large enough group to assault the End. Also, Minefold has totally changed their servers and the payment structure. I cannot find our server anymore on the world maps anymore. I don't think I like the direction they are going with this new model.

D>M>