Tuesday, December 11, 2012

| Minefold... teh?

I dunno.. it's just saved in my multiplayer servers menu within Minecraft? Do you connect by using a feature on the Minefold page directly or something?

I've started building an archery range and challenge course. It's kinda fun. Needs a little work still. If anyone wants to take a look, you can find it by either going due-west of the rocket, or by going down through the flower garden building (ladder going down to entrance passage) and following that into the underground castle thing.. but that might be hard to find, as there are a couple of semi-hidden passage-ways and whatnot.

The Rocketship project was a lot of fun. I sometimes wish there wasn't a constant cloud layer (makes it hard to see from the ground. But I've found that when I first log in, the clouds haven't fully invaded yet, so I did get one clean screenie from the ground nearby: