Tuesday, October 16, 2012

| Rekkids

Funny you mention 7"'s because (no dick jokes) I just brought out my (no dick jokes) record player and stereo and set it up - I wanna rock out to some old school punk rekkids!  33 rpm works just fine, but 45 rpm is just a little bit slow, enough that it ruins the jam.  Its like looking at modern Homer but hearing Tracy Ulman Homer.  I tried to tweak the speed of the motor, but even where I _think_ it's as fast as I can tweak it, it's still slow - I think I need a new motor and/or player.  Me sad.

I still have delusions that Wy will look through all my crap and get excited, or think his dad was cool, so I can't sell all my old records.  But if I did, looking over that link, all my money would come from goddamn Blink CD singles and 7"'s, to the tune of like $80 bucks a pop for the Australian tour single (that I blacked out the '182' with a sharpie, d'oh) and the Dick Lips CD single!