Monday, August 13, 2012

Congrats on the HP situation! Sounds like it's going well - good luck!

Have fun at Gen Con this week you bastards! I wish I was going. I totally understand the lack of time for online gaming so no worries ENOTO. I just miss connecting with you yahoos, so maybe we can do bi-monthly one off's just to keep in touch.

Still haven't got onto minefold yet! I booted up the computer the other day and forced myself to play some steam games for about 30 minutes. I don't know, but for me the thrill is gone! Maybe in time I will have more leisure time for computer stuff, but I find myself spending most if not all of my free time in the analog world. Except for the 10 hours a night I'm on the computer at work - that's probably why I stay away from it at home.

My wife and son saw The Campaign last night and said it was very funny. Conan, go rent it or watch it on cable - I'm lovin' it.