Saturday, May 12, 2012

| Smells like teen spirit again

This morning, with some dubious intent in mind, some vandalists egged our house.  This is the first time this has happened and it seemed so random that there's no apparent rhyme or reason.  My house never got egged even in high school.  I always thougth it was an activity associated with halloween or if you were a real geeky nerd everyone picked on at school.   This was a complete random driveby egging.  Maybe I pissed off the yakuza, but only because I witnessed their drug fested carnage on discovery channel, so they dealt me a raw deal.  Lucky it wasn't a bag of shit, to be honest.

There's only a few people I can think of.  I'm thinking it was one of the kids that tried to sell me some donations for their school activities in which I rejected.  I do remember particularly one kid that fit the bill and would seem like he would do something like that.   But that's totally drawing straws.

I might have to install one of those cameras in front of my door now.

Diablo III sounds fun!   I'd join, but i'm on a computer gaming fast.   We'll see how long I can resist the temptation to drop in 60 bucks for another Blizzard title.