Thursday, May 10, 2012

| Diablo III

Already downloaded and waiting on my machine for 5/15. But you should know that jr0n...

I will say, there are certainly some lazy writing moments on Big Bang Theory, and an over the top laugh track, but there are also some genuinely funny bits in the show...

BD has some good stuff. I used to dislike his work, but have grown to like some of his pieces. I will admit, he has some stinkers for sure, but also some great songs with something to say. I definitely have to be in the mood to listen to him.

I am going to hold back on supporting any zombie games. While I like Zombies and such, I think the gaming scene, in addition to other shameless social scenes, has really put out some stinkers designed to cash in on the Zombie fad right now. I'll take a wait see on any Zombie games/movies/merch.

M-Byke... Welcome back into the fold.

D>M>