Thursday, May 03, 2012

The only kick starter is I have funded have been D-Day dice, double fine adv, and Carnival. Carnival unfortunately was pretty bad. The plus side to carnival being bad was it got me off of kick starter. Leisure suit Larry looks pretty janky. As much of an impact it had on my original young self I can't imagine wanting to play the game again. I did play the most recent Linree game that was a third person action platformer mess. That game was crap. Going to go see the avengers film tomorrow. I actually quite enjoyed Thor and captain America. The Ironman films were okay at the time but I don't really want to ever see them again. Never saw the Ed Norton hulk flick. Kudos John I'm probably one of the best role-playing campaigns I have ever played in. For some reason you've really nailed it this time. I've really enjoyed all the unique elements you brought in like the readers theater and the hex map et cetera. Did not expect the Google hangout to work as well as as it has. Maybe we've all just gotten used to it but I think it's a fantastic tool.