Thursday, May 03, 2012

Home today, the kid came down with a cold and was up almost all night whining and sniffling (hence we were also up almost all night). Can't take her to day care like that so I'm using a sick day and chillaxing. At least it's an excuse to catch up on important stuff like looking at the Internet.

I'm thinking seriously about using a painting service for a couple of the Warmachine units I know in my heart I will never, ever have time or skill to paint. (Trencher Commandos and Sea Dog Crew, I'm lookin' at you.) In the businesses I'm looking at, you mail your shit off to Sri Lanka and then months later get them back. It's sort of a crazy setup, but apparently is legit.

Pumpkin! I was looking at the Earthdawn art at Deviantart and there is a serious lack of quality there. You could totally destroy the competition there with your mad art skillz. How do I go about commissioning an illustration of Gherkg getting the crap beat out of him by the angry, elemental bear?

Rude, your description of Enron's character having the "500-hex stare" keeps coming back to me and making me laugh at random times.

(Edit) Any of you guys up on this Kickstarter? Not my thing, I'm not really a "zombie guy," but../ Aeryk? Rude? Pumpkin?

Enr0n?

Ja-el?

Ry?

O-Rugs?

Myke?

JP?