Thursday, April 19, 2012

| SCHWIZZLE -ZING!!?!?


really?



I thought they did make pot legal in modesto or some parts north of San Fran. In fact, they, the poeple of CNBC, did a documentary on it for a year or 2. At least it is legal for California, but not Federally. The federalis would bust you if you grew more than you were alotted, like 10 plants a year. But i'm sure you would be able to tell me more, Professor Pot! There's a university i found not too far in Oakland.

Edit: ok, (did some research) so prop 19 didn't pass. Anyways, it was fun in high school, and you probably would have done pretty well if prop 19 did pass. =D

But yes, don't sell those books by the pound at Kubla! I would be interested indeed.

In high school, I tried to grow some seed in a small pan, and tried to fertilize it with my piss. But all I got was a flooded pot filled with my urine, and pot that never grew! Perhaps, those books will show me more advanced techniques than that of a drunkard.