Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still around the south bay. Didn't get the jorby job up there. Seemed like i had a great chance at it though. Wierd. Think they just had secondthoughtitis or something. Yeah rude, I haven't gone to my usual gaming group in pasadena in a while. It got old and it's a bit small. I was actually thinking about joining a larger one.

I can't add much to Jrons post on RPG's cept they should put you on an episode of hoarders.

Edit: Think I'm going to learn about some photography this weekend. I only have a cheesy 35mm digy cam, reel shitty, but it's good to start off with before I do anything crazy. It's a start. I don't even know how to start! It seems so easy yet so difficult. I mean, all photography is, is clicking on a button and taking a photo right, am i right? That photography class we took in high school didn't help at all! Don't remember anything useful.