Thursday, February 17, 2011

I think the explanation that people hiding behind pretenses of computers are less explicable for erradic behavior is incorrect. Rather, I think, computers counteracts the frontal lobe of reason regardless of age, sex, or intelligence.

Basically... when people type, they just don't think it through.

Example,
Last night 2 distinct runs WOTKL dungeon.

Situation 1 -
Idiot 1: (Joins group as Main Tank and starts to run a few fights then realizes...) "Oh wait, I didn't want to tank. I wanted to DPS!" (He proceeds to shapeshift into cat form and starts to DPS. Group wipes.)

Situation 2 -
Idiot 2: (After 1 quick successful run, we all go into another dungeon for a 2nd run). At the end of a good run 2, for no apparent reason after we finish off the final boss he says "OK so WHOEVER Pulled Aggro before I did, learn some etiquette! F OFF!" (proceeds to leave group immediately)

Ok? - after 2 successive runs, mind you. So maybe you'd think he'd JUST only realized this? of course we had no idea who he was referring to in his "heated" momentary outburst. OR maybe he should have just paused to think perhaps that someone just made an error, and had nothing to do with l2p, or whatever.

Edit: Oh one more, 3 runs last night

Situation 3:
Idiot 3: (run was going pretty smoothly, another good run) " Hey Allo, why aren't u using Beacon of Light? "
Me: I was, just wore off (I place another on the shaman in the group)
Idiot 3: (after a good 5 minutes) You know you should use Beacon of Light. Look it up if you don't know what it is.
Me: I am already using Beacon of Light.

(what I wanted to say was - I am using BOL on the shaman. you should look it up if you don't know what symbol it looks like) but I realized logic wasn't going to do anything here.

Interesting.