Sunday, December 19, 2010

| - What's Grosser Than Gross?

Removing ticks from Cleo's neck. Yes, tickS.

- What's also grosser than gross? My first batch of Mr. Beer homebrew! Something went wrong somewhere along the way and it is terrible.

After reading more and more about the HB, I found a local organic HB shop and went in with the family for a visit. Learned a lot, had a lot of fun, and ended up walking out with a starter kit and some basic equipment, supplemented by a thermometer for the fermenter and a hydrometer.

My first 5 gallon batch (thats 30 22's or so!) of quality controlled, measured, and understood batch of homebrew is fermenting nicely in my garage as we speak.

I have a good feeling about this batch and will of course share it up like a mother lover when it is ready to go!

FOR SALE: 1 Mr. Beer fermenter, instructions, and 8 32 oz plastic beer bottles. Price: Free!!!

WANTED: Empty brown glass beer bottles, any size, no joke! Willing to fill some donated bottles with homebrew and return!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cataclysm is awesome! Its just a lot more WoW if you like that sort of thing. I'd say 85% of the starting areas have had their quests changed from vanilla to follow the Cataclysm storyline so even if you have a million characters already, it will be new for you. New skills, abilities, dungeons, equipment, quests, races, class combinations, achievements, much faster leveling, and GUILD LEVELING WITH IN GAME BENNIES just means more of a great game if you like that sort of thing. No doubt if you look you can find something broken or that you don't like about the game, but I have found the good FAR outweighs any bad, which I haven't really found any of yet.

Okay, it is really hard to get a winter hat from a singular drop in a singular dungeon that I have to queue for over 30 minutes because I'm DPS in order to finish all the winter achievements so I can get the title 'the Merrymaker'. That so far is the only bad thing I have found... :)