Friday, December 03, 2010

The Penny Arcade guys have been all over Warmachine lately, talking about it in a few posts lately, and they did one today that's kind of funny. (Although as usual with them, reading the accompanying post makes it funnier.) Kind of weird feeling, in a way.

Anyway I'm making a couple of big resolutions this year, and one of them is to finally paint all the frickin Cygnar I've been collecting all these years. A couple of the unpainted models I have go back as far as 2004 when I bought my starter set. Keep an eye on this space, by this time next year I'm gonna have that shit done!

Also picked up Etrian Odyssey 3 today in preparation for the honeymoon. Playing a video game quietly by yourself is what people do on honeymoons, right???

[update] Oh yeah Rude, that is a good set of deals. Especially for Chaos in the Old World which I think is one of my favorite games. Maybe we could get a few people together and combine an order to get it to $100? I'd be in for the Pandemic expansion. Am tempted to pick up Thunderstone too but I put it on my game group "secret Santa" wishlist and might be getting it anyway.