Thursday, October 14, 2010

| ..aaaarrarrghhh....~rines... *final exhale*

Played me another two games last night and the night before. It's a fun game, but I think it would be a lot more fun if I didn't have a defective die that has 5 sides reading '0' and one side reading '4'...

I actually did win my game last night which puts me at about a 20% victory rate so far. I like to randomly select my teams from the counter mix which sometimes leaves me with some, er, poor options for killin' stealerz - any game without the autocannon is a super-extra tough hill to climb.

Last night I had the pleasure of hitting the last room with two counters on the door that let me eliminate two of the carry over genestealers which put the Brood Lords in two separate swarms of 1 and 3, including the Lords. The swarm of 3 just happened to spawn in front of monsieur autocannon and the other infront of a team of two that I had an attack card for.

Four marines survived the night!

I tend to only play this game late, late at night when my brain isn't willing to work on other projects anymore so it has made it's way into my subconscious as being a very dark, draining game. I need to play more in the light so I don't get burnt out on it, me thinks. Good stuff!